Sunday, February 21, 2010

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Today I finished scanning the images of women's basketball coach Maryalyce Jeremiah I located yesterday. Some of the scans had dust or small hairs on them, so I used Photoshop to clean the images up a little.

As part of the basketball project, we also need to find photographs of each year's women's basketball team. I started by searching for images of the women's basketball team in the AskSam database and then pulled all the negatives this search produced.

While some of these were scanning, I continued preparing Photoservices negatives for entry into the new database by pulling the envelopes of negatives showing the construction of one of the power plants on the Indiana University campus and transferring information from the prints of these images to the negative envelopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment